- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.cFuX32Hs.dpuf ROSIE LORD: twin peaks

Tuesday 16 August 2011

twin peaks

i'm obsessed with twin peaks. me and jordan started watching it this weekend, and it's kind of like a murder-mystery tv series about the death of a girl in a small american town. i'm more taken with the clothes, hair, and EYEBROWS of everyone in the show. i wish i was called shelly and wore tweed skirts and wooly jumpers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I've just found your blog and LOVE it!

    I'm so obsessed with TP too! I've been watching only a single episode of Twin Peaks per week for some months now 'cause I know I would feel too bad once it's over! [Does it sound too weird?]

    I've just read your post about the rooftop film club, it sounds like the bestest thing ever! I so wish we had something like that in my city as well!

    I really like your blog, your pictures are great!

    Take care,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete