- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.cFuX32Hs.dpuf ROSIE LORD

Monday 18 June 2012

Me and Barney went for a wander round Bournemouth for the last time before September (I'm off back to London for summer tomorrow) and went to the beach and the park in the middle of town. The weather was really lovely (apart from gale-force winds on the beach, not appreciated) and I'm really going to miss Bournemouth! I love London in summer, but with the Olympics in a few weeks, I can just imagine the sweaty, heaving mess the tube is going to be, and I'm dreading it. Also, there's no beach in London, so that's unfortunate.

1 comment:

  1. so jealous that bournemouth has a beach, bloody southampton's only half an hour away but lacks in the beach department!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete