- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.cFuX32Hs.dpuf ROSIE LORD: packing

Thursday 15 September 2011

packing

i'm currently packing up all my belongings, cos i'm moving to student accommodation at bournemouth university on sunday.
packing is BORING. although my bedroom's really messy, and nothing matches, and everything's a bit broken and old, i'm really gonna miss it. i've taken all my photos and posters down, it looks really bare and sad! i'm really excited to stick 'em up all back up in my new uni room. and i've bought loads of new bedsheets and towels and stationery, THANK GOD.

3 comments:

  1. im going to bournemouth uni but i am doing an extra year/3rd at college im so bummed everyone is going this year!!
    but it will be amazing its beautiful there! your albums are so good, i have all of them!
    daisy
    http://invisableone.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, it will be my turn in two weeks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sick as room! love the film shots on your wall, and i detect vampire weekend! <3

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete