- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.cFuX32Hs.dpuf ROSIE LORD

Sunday 24 June 2012

A few weeks ago I went to the Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea. Me and Jordan went before going to the Jubilee party, and although I'd been before, they change their exhibitions all the time so it was fab.I studied Art and Design to A-Level, and we used to go on loads of trips to the V&A, various Tates and the National Portrait Gallery, but for some reason we never bothered with the Saatchi Gallery. 

There was loads of photography on show, and we spotted some by Ryan McGinley, who takes loads of photos of Chris Owens from GIRLS. My favourite artist we saw was John Stezaker, and I wanted to buy some postcards for my Uni room next year, but I'm going to do the typical student thing and print some off on photo paper myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment